2020 Australasian Database Conference
Call for papers
ADC 2020 welcomes contributions related to all aspects of database theory and foundation, techniques, and applications.
Relevant topics include, but are not limited to:
- Artificial intelligence in big data
- Cloud, distributed, and parallel databases
- Data cleaning
- Data mining and data analytics
- Data platform internals
- Data warehousing
- Database integration
- Database performance and tuning
- High-dimensional and temporal data
- Knowledge discovery
- Machine learning methods for management of data
- Mobile databases
- Multimedia databases
- Novel data management applications
- Privacy and security in databases
- Query processing and optimization
- Recommendation Systems
- Semi-structured data and XML
- Social data management
- Spatial data processing and management
- Stream and sensor data management
- Uncertain and probabilistic databases
- Web databases
- Research and Industry Full Papers (12 pages)
- Demonstration Papers (4 pages)
- Submitted papers must be original contributions and cannot be under review for any other forum. The accepted papers will be published in the conference proceedings.
- The format style files are available at LNCS Authors Instructions Page.
- Submitted files must be in PDF, where the following page limits apply: 12 pages for research/industry papers, and 4 pages for demonstration proposals.
- Each paper will be judged on its originality, significance, technical quality, relevance to ADC, and presentation.
- ADC follows single blind review which means that authors' information must be included in the submission.
- The submission of a paper should be regarded as an undertaking that, should the paper be accepted, at least one author will attend the conference to present the work.
- Submission site: https://easychair.org/conferences/?conf=acsw2020 (Choose the Australasian Database Conference track after login)